- All lessons at The Music Spot cost All lessons at The Music Spot cost £17.50 per half hour session, one-to-one.
- Our tutors are self-employed, under the auspices of The Music Spot. Public liability insurance is in place.
- New students are entitled to two Pay-As-You-Go lessons, taken consecutively over no more than two working weeks and should be paid for at the beginning of each lesson.
- After two P-A-Y-G lessons, continuing students are invoiced, and required to pay by week two, for the remainder of the half term.
- After payment, continuing students are entitled to 10% discount in the Little Music Shop.
- Following that, students will be invoiced at the beginning of each half term, the fee must be paid in week two. Students are signing up to the full half term and the fees are non-refundable (except in extenuating circumstances, sanctioned by the tutor, e.g. a broken arm or moving away).
- Payment is direct to the tutor by cash or bank transfer.
- Although we take into consideration all local school term dates, they do vary considerably and therefore The Music Spot has its own calendar. Please see separate sheet of our term dates.
- When booking lessons you are agreeing to pay for the full half term.
- If a tutor misses a lesson then that lesson will be refunded or credited. If a student misses a lesson it must be paid for.
- Some of our tutors are in a position to do catch-up lessons but others simply cannot, due to other teaching/family commitments. Tutors will always do their utmost to do catch-up lessons but it is not always possible and is not compulsory.
- If a tutor is unavailable to teach, it may be that another, well matched tutor will take the lesson in order to maintain lesson continuality.